Beneath The Underworld

HAVE EYES WILL TRAVEL: Augustus X Augustus, Autobiographer. I go places. I see things. I ask questions. I document things. I make things. I rant & rave. I write about and photograph things. Sometimes I share some of them with you. I stay up all night so you have something to dream about.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

SHOTS magazine - Check It Out !




For all my photographer friends: If you love photography please check out SHOTS an independent photography magazine, edited and published by Russell Joslin.

SHOTS is: "Now in its nineteenth year of publication, Shots Magazine is a quarterly, reader-supported journal of photography. Shots is characterized by its diverse, straightforward and bold presentation of images by photographers of all levels with an innate passion for creative, personal work. If you are someone who enjoys photography, or if you have some unpublished work you would like to share, Shots may be for you."

Russell is trying to expand the circulation and SHOTS often features work by relatively unknown image makers. Each issue is themed and also contains calls for submissions for upcoming issues. The latest issue features this call for work:

"Next CALL FOR WORK: SHOTS 90 – Theme: The City - Submittals due November 1, 2005".

I have been enjoying SHOTS since the late 1980's and look forward to each new issue. It would be wonderful if you check it out and decide to subscribe. Without subscribers it will sooner or later disappear because it is not supported by advertising.

If you like what you see let Russell know by supporting SHOTS with a subscription or giving a friend a subscription. Tell him Charles Silver sent you.

Thanks

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

AS ALWAYS PLEASE CHECK THE SIDE GALLERIES FOR NEW IMAGES

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home