Beneath The Underworld

HAVE EYES WILL TRAVEL: Augustus X Augustus, Autobiographer. I go places. I see things. I ask questions. I document things. I make things. I rant & rave. I write about and photograph things. Sometimes I share some of them with you. I stay up all night so you have something to dream about.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Parlor


Parlor
Posted by: axa13 on Buzznet
Sorry if I haven't left many comments at Buzznet. I have been busy (like our President of Vice, at my top secret undisclosed location). Thanks to all of you who asked after me.

I am trying to organize and manage several things. One among them is working with this blog. Finally, I think I am ready to start posting at and communicating from Beneath The Underworld, which is more about process than about any single thing. It is where you can see what I'm thinking about, looking at, yapping on about and doing.

I've been looking back through one of the art blogs I used to really enjoy. Apparently it is currently on hiatus, a pretty long hiatus. I'm hoping it will become active again, soon and have been trying to get info from it's author, Dirk Hine. I am referring to subterranean notes: art on the web

If you've never run across it and you want to look at art from the perspective of an artist then you may want to look through the archives. There is plenty to see.

I've also been looking through a variety of other things including Plunderphonics, or Audio Piracy as a Compositional Prerogative - as presented by John Oswald to the Wired Society Electro-Acoustic Conference in Toronto in 1985.

Musical types might enjoy this piece of underground music arcana. I know I did.

I'm all about Plunderphonics.

I've also been going through some images and starting to look through my negatives again. Soon I hope to have some new scans to post at The Anti Akademie .

Anyway, even though Beneath The Underworld is going to be the place where I blog I will still be posting images to my galleries at The Anti Akademe Buzznet.

I will still be posting to my PRIVATE COLLECTION and, of course, looking at the things you post that I may want to 'steal'. Sometimes I'll drop by and say 'Hello'. I hope you'll do the same.

Better yet, drop by Beneath The Underworld, too.

Thanks,
A EX A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home