Beneath The Underworld

HAVE EYES WILL TRAVEL: Augustus X Augustus, Autobiographer. I go places. I see things. I ask questions. I document things. I make things. I rant & rave. I write about and photograph things. Sometimes I share some of them with you. I stay up all night so you have something to dream about.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

From Sex In Venice - 1993



Untitled - 1993 - Charles Silver

I'm Back ! Greetings to all my friends for 2007 ! Thanks for waiting.

I am posting this image from the portfolio of my work owned by the Kinsey Institute because it was recently included in a group show "Expressive Bodies: Photographic Artists Exploring Human Sexuality - Contemporary Art Photography from the Kinsey Institute" at the SOFA (School Of Fine Arts) Gallery at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. The show will also travel to the Herron School of Art and Design this coming Fall. You can find more information about the show at the link above.

Meanwhile THANKS to all of you !

I don't have much of an explanation for being away. I can say 2006 was a busy year for me as I made numerous efforts towards the organization and production of my photography work and began laying the groundwork for more exhibitions and projects in 2007. I can't say much more about it right now but as things come together I will post about it here and at my other blogs.

I must mention that though I am back I will not have as much time as I did before my hiatus. I won't be able to post as much or as often nor visit as much as I would like and I regret that very much. I am planning to post at least once a month if my time permits it. The only good thing is: that means I am actually busy doing what I need to: working on making things and producing new work.

I hope to see you all soon and Thanks Again !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home