Beneath The Underworld

HAVE EYES WILL TRAVEL: Augustus X Augustus, Autobiographer. I go places. I see things. I ask questions. I document things. I make things. I rant & rave. I write about and photograph things. Sometimes I share some of them with you. I stay up all night so you have something to dream about.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Knives - For BIG PRINTS

Knives - for BIG PRINTS



I have added a new buzznet subgallery to share some image selections with my friends and with parties who may have an interest in the production of BIG PRINTS for exhibition purposes. I hope you enjoy some of these.

I will be adding some portfolio selections and selections for books at buzznet, soon.

Also, please note: I maintain an interest in all types of assignments. Consideration will be given to all assignments which only pay expenses. I will shoot and provide images on CD for cost of travel in certain circumstances. Just ask.

Thanks !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home