Beneath The Underworld

HAVE EYES WILL TRAVEL: Augustus X Augustus, Autobiographer. I go places. I see things. I ask questions. I document things. I make things. I rant & rave. I write about and photograph things. Sometimes I share some of them with you. I stay up all night so you have something to dream about.

Friday, March 23, 2007

SHOTS 95



SHOTS 95 - 2007

Isn't this cover gorgeous ?

Well, SHOTS magazine has done it again. The new issue (#95) is available and I recommend it to everyone who loves photography. In fact, I recommend anyone who loves photography might subscribe and help this gem of a magazine continue. SHOTS relies on subscribers to survive. You will not find pages of advertising and filler, just great images from a wide range of photographers who love the medium.

The theme of this issue is "Books * Words". I found something appealing on almost every page. I am sure you will, too. Tell them Charles Silver sent you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home